Saturday, February 11, 2012

Westlife Quotes

Sometimes, song's lyric can be some quotes :) Like Westlife's Song's lyric that I wanna post today :D
enjoy~

And there's nothing left here to remind me, just a memory of your face.. - against all odds #westlifequotes

The world might change my whole life trough but nothing's gonna change my love for u - nothing's gonna change my love for u #westlifequotes

I wish I could just make you turn around, turn around and see my cry.. - against all odds #westlifequotes

I believe that love was over rated till the moment I found you.. - something right #westlifequotes

Baby I swear that I'll be true and never let go.. - open your heart #westlifequotes

I can't breathe when my heart is broke in two, there's no beat without you.. - I don't wanna fight #westlifeforever

And if you see how beautiful you are to me, you know I'm not lying.. - swear it again #westlifequotes

In your arms is everything I want, now I know my search is over.. - that's where you find love #westlifequotes

Coz together we're strong, like the place we come from, this is where we belong.. - where we belong #westlifequotes

I'm gonna keep my senses, but deep down when no one can hear me, baby I'll be crying for you.. - why do I love you #westlifequotes

Even lovers need a holiday, far away from each other.. - hard to say I'm sorry #westlifequotes

I'm the one who wants to be with you, deep inside I hope you feel it too.. - to be with you #westlifequotes

The more I know of you, is the more I know I love you.. - swear it again #westlifequotes

How you gonna love? How you gonna feel? How you gonna live your life like the dream you have is real? - safe #westlifequotes


there's million lyric of Westlife's Song !!

I always love Westlife ;) Especially Kian Egan

No comments:

Post a Comment